It’s all about challenges again with this post – a challenge for new bloggers to spread the word about their blog! I have been nominated for this award by Trea from Treasures n Pleasures and Emma from The Jolly Fashionista.
The rules state that you have to answer 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominates you, and then nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 Bloglovin followers) to answer your questions! It’s a great way for readers to find out more about the person behind the writing and also to find new blogs to read.
So first to the questions. Now my dilemma arose as two bloggers put my name forward, so I’ve chosen five questions from each blogger, and then answered one question they had both asked (great ploy as this also means I can avoid the trickier questions!).
So first to Emma’s questions –
1. If you could raid any celebrity's wardrobe, who's would it be?
2. Which high street shop is your favourite?
3. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
4. When did you first start blogging and what do you feel you have achieved since then?
5. High street or designer?
And now to Trea’s –
1. What do you think your best feature is?
I would never have said this before, but since blogging, I’m going with my legs.
2. If you could have any talent in the world, what would it be?
3. Where is your favourite place in the world?
4. What is your favourite pair of shoes you own?
5. If you only had one outfit to wear the rest of your life, what would it be?
I love layers, and I love options, so I’m going to cheat and wear my skinny jeans, with my comfiest pj bottoms over the top, a vest, a printed tee, a cardi and a hoodie. I need to accessorise with a hat, and I’ll stack my bracelets so I’ve got a colour for each mood. I’d better wear my flat boots, but I’m packing sandals in my handbag. Now, what to wear first?!
And the final question –
What is your favourite colour?
Yellow, oh and silver. And I like pink too…
.And now to my nominations –
Megan at All Those Little Things... Ian at rogues+brogues TM and CM at Town Mouse Country Mouse Ireland Claire at Thinkboutthings's Blog Emma at kooky miss match Hayley at Tea Party Beauty Hannah at Just Quietly Fifi at Fifi Mcgee Alex from allurescent Niamh at Ditzy Daydreams Gemma-Louise at That Belfast Girl Carrie Mae at Forever Scarlet
And my questions…
- What do you love most about writing your blog?
- Where do you find inspiration for writing your blog?
- What advice would you give a new blogger?
- What is your favourite magazine?
- What is your favourite online shop?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What most inspires you?
- What is your ideal day off?
- Three words to describe yourself.
- What is your favourite quote?
- You have a super power – what is it, and what is your name?
So there you have it – now off to read more on these blogs mentioned, or if you’re one of the above bloggers, get writing your post! Thanks Emma and Trea for the nomination:)